onthenetOffice Hosted Desktop Solutions are more cost-effective, secure, reliable, manageable, and scalable than on-site IT infrastructures. Businesses don’t have to purchase any on-site servers or hire any on-premise IT personnel—with onthenetOffice Desktop Hosting, all they need to access their virtual hosted desktop solution are web-enabled devices such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones. onthenetOffice protects our hosted desktops with 4-D Security, which involves a firewall, antivirus, antispyware, SPAM blocker, patch management, file encryption, IPS/IDS, and content filter. The features of our hosted desktops also include: managed daily backups, SMX Speed Technology (a speed and scalability optimizer), 24x7x365 infrastructure maintenance and technical support, and our industry-best 100% uptime guarantee.
Contact one of our helpful sales representatives for a free demo to see our hosted desktops perform in real time, or sign up for a 30 day free trial to try them out yourself. If you’re looking for some hard data about the benefits of onthenetOffice Hosted Desktop Solutions, on the other hand, take a look at these metrics:
- Average overall cost reduction: 23%. According to a recent survey, businesses that switched to a hosted IT infrastructure lowered their IT costs by 23%.
- Average productivity gains from onthenetOffice Hosted Desktop Solutions: 54 min/day. According to a recent study of government workers, giving employees the ability to work from mobile devices added 54 minutes of productivity to each of their days. onthenetOffice Hosted Desktops are web-based solutions that can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected device, including tablets and smartphones.
- Amount of unplanned downtime with onthenetOffice Desktop Hosting: 0 min. CA Technologies estimated in 2011 that businesses around the world lose $26.5 billion in annual revenue from IT downtime. Another study found that downtime costs over $5,000 per minute. This means that hosting companies that offer 99.999% (5.2 minutes of downtime per year) or 99.99% (52 minutes of downtime per year) uptime guarantees consider it acceptable for their clients to lose $25,000 or $200,000 from IT downtime every year!
- Amount that onthenetOffice Hosted Desktop Solution users can expect to lose as a result of data breaches: $0. Data breaches cost about $5.4 million per incident or $188 per record. But onthenetOffice users can expect thorough protection from malware and hackers with our 4-D Security System and 24x7x365 monitoring.
- Time onthenetOffice users will spend managing the IT infrastructure of their hosted desktops: 0 min. onthenetOffice builds, manages, and maintains the IT infrastructure of our hosted desktops. All users have to do is sign up and sign on.
- Total amount of users and storage space supported by onthenetOffice Hosted Desktop Solutions: Unlimited. Regardless of how many users or how much storage capacity you need, we can scale up our hosted desktops to support your IT requirements and preferences.