Between meeting with clients, performing calculations, inputting data, and filling out and submitting forms, accountants usually don’t have the time to manage and maintain their IT infrastructure—even if their IT infrastructure amounts to no more than a single PC and a handful of applications. Recently, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants relaxed the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for small businesses, which should help to free up the schedules and reduce the workload of many accountants. However, signing up for cloud hosting from onthenetOffice is still the best way for accountants to save time, stay focused, and maintain a reliable and secure IT infrastructure all at once.
onthenetOffice Cloud Hosting Solutions aren’t just web-based applications and virtual desktops. Our staff of knowledgeable and experienced IT professionals manages, protects, and optimizes them around-the-clock; accountants don’t have to manage or maintain them at all. They don’t require the purchase of any on-site servers or the hiring of any on-premise IT personnel, either. Each onthenetOffice Cloud Hosting Solution includes:
- 24x7x365 North America-based technical support (via phone, email, and online chat)
- Off-site data backups, performed daily
- Enterprise-level data security (firewall, antivirus, SPAM blocker, file encryption, IPS/IDS, and content filter)
Other advantages of selecting onthenetOffice Cloud Hosting Solutions include:
- Assisted migration. onthenetOffice makes it easy for accountants to switch to our Cloud Hosting Solutions from their current IT infrastructure. As part of the setup process, our migration experts will help accountants transfer their data and licenses to our servers. To prevent the migration process from slowing down the accountants’ current IT infrastructure, we can schedule transfers for before or after the accountants’ normal business hours.
- Customized solutions. No other hosting provider has a more diverse lineup of hosted solutions than onthenetOffice. Our offerings include Cloud Server Hosting, Hosted Desktop Solutions, QuickBooks Hosting, and Application Hosting. Each of these hosted solutions can also be customized according to how many users and how much processing power, storage capacity, and bandwidth are required by the accounting firm.
- Private servers. The servers of onthenetOffice are single-tenant, dedicated servers. This ensures the privacy and security of the accountants’ data, and will help them comply with regulations such as GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- The world’s fastest hosted solutions. Our Cloud Hosting Solutions outperform locally-installed IT solutions, and it only takes a few seconds to deploy many of them. The unrivaled performance of our Cloud Hosting Solutions is due to SMX Speed Technology, our custom-built, ultra-fast hosting architecture. To evaluate the speed of our Cloud Hosting Solutions for yourself, sign up for our free 30-day trial.